- As a patient or visitor at any of our offices, we REQUIRE that you wear a face mask.
- For further information about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov
- Upon arriving for your appointment, we will perform a COVID-19 screen, including a temperature check and questionnaire.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have a temperature of 100.4* or higher, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment.
- We are implementing careful operational restrictions and sanitation measures in order to maintain appropriate social distancing among all patients and staff.
- At Vascular Surgery Associates, our patients and staff are like family. As COVID-19, continues to have an increased impact on communities, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we’re taking to ensure we remain safe and in good health.
- Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be happy to assist you.